NO ID NO ENTRY
Thursday, 14 November 2019
No. EWU (RO)18/19-626 12 November 2019
NO ID NO ENTRY
1. Students are not allowed to enter the university without valid ID Cards from Sunday, 17 November 2019.
2. Students must show their ID Cards at the entrance of the University for proper identification, otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the university premises. No excuse will be entertained thereon under any circumstance. Those who do not have valid ID Cards and ribbon, must collect those immediately.
3. Security personnel will check the ID Cards of the students at the entrance as well as while passing through the turnstiles near the reception. If any student misbehaves with the persons concerned for asking him/her to show ID card that will be a punishable offence and the university will show zero tolerance against such offence.
4. If any student is found helping other student to enter the university by transferring his/her own ID Card, disciplinary action will be taken against both of them.
5. Entrance Slip is no more valid for the students from Sunday, 17 November 2019.
6. If the ID card is lost, the copy of GD is only valid for 07 days from the date of issuance of such GD.
7. Students must DISPLAY their ID Cards for all time when they are on EWU campus. This is required for their own safety and the protection of the campus from unauthorized visitors.
8. Security personnel will also check the bags of the students and all type of vehicles at the entrance of the university.
9. Students are requested to discourage their friends/relatives to visit the campus without valid reason. Students are also requested not to sit in lonely/unauthorized places in the university and to inform the authority about any suspicious person or activity.
All are requested to cooperate with the security personnel and front desk officers.