Application for Graduation 16th Convocation 2017
Tuesday, 1 November 2016
- Students who will complete all the requirements for their degree in Fall Semester 2016 are requested to apply for graduation from November 01, 2016 to November 09, 2016 in the prescribed Graduation Application Form, issued by the Office of the Controller of Examinations [Room # 309, Level # 3, Block # A].
- Students are also required to submit the following documents to theOffice of the Controller of Examinations to initiate the application process:
i) Photocopy of money receipt for payment of Graduation Application Fee***
ii) Four copies of recent color passport size photographs in formal dress.
iii) Course completion check list (For the students of the Department of CSE, EEE, and ECE).
iv) Photocopy of the Main Certificate of Bachelor Degree (For the students of Masters Degrees only)
*** Payment of Graduation Fee of Tk. 5000/-(Five Thousand only) is mandatory for every graduating applicant. The payment has to be deposited to the nominated bank.
- All the above-mentioned documents will be enclosed with the filled in Graduation Application Form signed by the student.
- The schedule for issuing and receiving Graduation Application Form is 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in working days only.
- All the applications will be forwarded to the respective Dept. Offices for reviewing degree and to the Registrar’s Office, Library and Accounts section for clearances. Office of the Controller of Examinations will also verify the grades of all completed courses and CGPA.
“N.B.”: The applicants who will meet all the requirements for graduation within 10 working days from the date of result publication of Fall semester 2016 will be eligible to earn their degrees in this Convocation.