Current Vacancy at EWU
Start Date: 18,Sep-2023
Expire Date: 26,Sep-2023
A Research Project titled, “Assessment through E-Portfolio in Tertiary Level Writing Course ” funded by the East West University Center for Research and Training (EWUCRT) is seeking applications for the following tenured positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
For RAs with English Language Expertise:
- To provide feedback on students’ classwork/draft copies
- To assist in student counselling
- To help in documentation of qualitative and quantitative data
For RA from Statistics Background:
- To file and categorize qualitative data
- To help in statistical analysis
- B.A. (Hons.) 4th year student or enrolled Master’s
- Need RAs from both English Department and Statistics Department (May be considered from other departments if s/he has better skills and experiences in relevant area)
- Should have obtained CGPA 3.5 and above out of 4.00 (May be considered if s/he has impressive skills and experiences in relevant area)
Experience (If Applicable):
- RA from statistics department needs to help in statistical analysis. Therefore, experience of using SPSS or similar software will be helpful.
Job Type & Duration: Part-time (will work for 4-6 months)
Remuneration: BDT 10,000-20,000 - per month (depending on the work responsibility)
Deadline: 26 September 2023
Interested candidates should submit an application to Ms. Kaniz Fatema, Principal Researcher at email@example.com with a current CV by 26 September 2023. Applicants must mention the name of “Position” in the subject line of email.
NB: Only shortlisted applications will be contacted for the next round of selection.