Application for Graduation 22nd Convocation 2023
Wednesday, 1 June 2022
No: EWU (OCE) 11/22-004 June 1, 2022
Application for Graduation
22nd Convocation 2023
1. Students who have completed all the requirements for their degree by Spring 2022 are requested to apply for graduation by June 30, 2022 in the prescribed Graduation Application Form, issued by the Office of the Controller of Examinations [Room # 309, Level # 3, Block # A].
Process of Application for Graduation:
2. Students are required to submit the following documents to the Office of the Controller of Examinations to initiate the application process:
i) Photocopy of money receipt for payment of Graduation Application Fee***
*** Payment of Graduation Fee of Tk. 5000/- (Five Thousand only) is mandatory for every graduating applicant.
3. All the above-mentioned documents will be enclosed with the filled in Graduation Application Form signed by the student.
4. The Graduation Applications are received from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in working days only.
5. All the applications will be forwarded to the respective Dept. Offices for reviewing degree and to the Registrar’s Office, Library and Accounts section for necessary clearances. Office of the Controller of Examinations will also verify the grades of all completed courses and CGPA.
6. The process of the applications will be completed within 10 (Ten) working days from the application date.
DETAILS FOR PAYMENT
The payment must be deposited either to the nominated bank or through ROCKET. Receipt for payment for bank deposit is available in EWU web. https://www.ewubd.edu/payment-procedure]
a) Bank Asia Ltd. (Any Branch); A/C # 03936000049
b) United Commercial Bank Ltd. (Any Branch); A/C # 1131101000000381
c) One Bank Ltd. (Any Branch); A/C # 0391020006191
d) Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. Any Branch
ROCKET & Agent Banking Biller ID # 3220
Office of the Controller of Examinations