Md. Tareque MusaICS Officer
Contemporary website design and development and taking into its account functionality, appearance, content and performance. Which broadly includes Manage Website Infrastructure, Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions). Test website across browsers, operating systems and devices. Provide Technical Support. Stayed in direct communication with authority to Create and Update Web Pages, Evaluate Structure and Content with SEO review.
- M. Sc. in CSE (EWU)
- B. Sc. in CSE (ADUST)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering - 4 Years (BTEB)
- ICS Officer (Web Admin), East West University (EWU), (15th October 2014 - Continuing)
- IT Officer, World University of Bangladesh (WUB), (16th April 2012 to 1st October 2014)
- Software Support Engineer, Techno Vista Limited, (12th July 2009 to 15th April 2012)
- Certificate course on Server Administration and Cloud Management from BITM, BASIS
- Certificate course on Computer Hardware & Networking Setup from Akij Online & Hardware Ltd.
- Special Training Qualification: International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Progressive Web Applications (PWA)